Implemented through Debinaire Company, Kent’s Bromeliad is achieving the ultimate in proactive hydronic environmental management.
- Ongoing temperature reporting for soil & atmospheric conditions
- Operational boiler run-time and cycles
- Hydronic zone performance and comparison data
- Hot Surface Igniter life cycle including amperage draw
- In addition, well levels, heater interlocks and zone water leaks are also monitored to assure that operational costs are constantly managed and optimized.
Hydronic service work moves from reactive to proactive complete with documented proof of any and all service work.